Having worked with some of the world's largest companies, we've grown to appreciate the freedom and satisfaction that comes from working with small businesses. The excitement a small business owner has for their business is the same enthusiasm that motivates us. We've found it interesting and rewarding not only to develop innovative and fun projects with our customers, but to learn a little bit about what they are passionate about as well. Where else could we satisfy our inner geeks by developing web sites all day, while also learning about the Ham radio community, the fishing lure industry, bison raising and promotion, running a resort, auctioning cars, and manufacturing?
We feel you should work with us - not because of what we do have, but because of what we don't...
Who wouldn't want to work with us?
What we don't have:
Generic customer support
- In fact, we have personalized top-notch support! When is the last time you needed help and were put in a hold queue, or worse yet had to wait 48 hours with nothing but a promise that "your business is important"? You will never have that problem with us. If you have a question or a problem, simply call Tim or Bob - hey - our customers are our friends!
Confusing procedures and processes
- We'll explain anything you'd like to know. Wonder why we recommend a certain approach? Wonder how your competitors accomplished something on their web site? Wonder what it would take to get that "cool feature" for your own? Wonder why it costs that much (or that little!)? Just ask!
- The level of personal attention we provide is something that only a small company like ours can offer. We don't have a sales department or a big company bill-o-matic invoice system. Our Dad is the company's accountant and both of us personally review every invoice. There will never be surprises on your bill.
- We've worked with consulting firms in our professional careers that charge more than twice the rates we do. We don't have the overhead and bureaucracy of the big guys which allows us to get an understanding of your needs and give you a professional quote you can trust.
- We strive to be open, honest and candid. We believe this is the only way to run a company. If you are curious about something, just ask!
- Unlike other web developers, we'll work with you until you are happy. We guarantee it.
A predetermined path
- We're flexible. We won't shoehorn you into a fixed and fancy process. We've led projects with 200-page requirements documents using professional project management methodologies and we've worked on projects designed over a beer and documented on a napkin (guess which one is more fun). We'll work with you to determine what's best for your project.
- Once we learn each other's working style, it just gets comfortable and fun. How many times have you worked with a company and when you started the second project, your original team is no longer there? You won't find a disappearing act here... we'll always be brothers.
A huge team
- You will get the results of a big business and gain two friends besides! Large businesses give you an account manager, a sales manager, a project manager and some team resources (that you never really get to talk to), and worst of all, a customer number. We will always be Bob and Tim, and you will never be just a number to us. Let us get to know you and your business. We want to build on each other's strengths and work together to get exactly what you need. Instead of another job, we consider ourselves to be a part of your team. We will work with you as if we were spending our own money and we won't be satisfied until you are.
- We want your project because it will likely be an exciting new challenge for us. We'd love to learn something about a new industry, work with new people and get excited about a new venture!
Now that you know what we're not, why not get in touch
with us and tell us about your project?